All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 17, 2014
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $10 for 25% off your entire bill
- See the full menu.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per table. Not to be combined with any other promotions. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com within 30 days of purchase. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation . Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haldi Indian Cuisine
The soft gleam of copper catches diners' eyes when they enter Haldi Indian Cuisine, playfully themed after the restaurants namesake–the Indian spice turmeric or haldi. Diners's gazes are drawn first toward a ceiling completely lined with cooking pots, and then toward lemon-yellow chairs, sky-blue ceramics, mustard-yellow walls, and whimsical murals depicting old world Calcutta. Within this eclectic, 60-seat restaurant, the chefs prepare satisfying South Asian dishes that showcase Calcutta cuisine's Chinese and Jewish influences, along side a menu of perennial Indian favorites.
Examples of Calcutta-Inspired Cooking
- Sweet-and-sour gravy and fresh mint balance the rich savoriness of the bamia khuta's lamb and okra.
- In the chowrangee churmur, mango powder lends a subtle sweetness to tossed potatoes and yellow peas.
- The Calcutta-style fish fry arrives with its signature, fragrant mustard sauce.
- A clay tandoor oven roasts skewers of minced lamb to create Persian-inspired chelo kababs.
- With its potatoes, onions, roasted spices, and garden-fresh herbs, the aloo bhajee provides a hearty vegan meal.