Annual beer festival includes three hours of unlimited tastings of seasonal beers by brewers such as Brooklyn, Summit, and Baderbräu
About This Deal
- $30 for one general-admission ticket ($40 value)
- Includes unlimited seasonal beer tastings
- Event takes place from 5–8 p.m. on Friday, October 7
About Harvest Hopdown
Craft brewers from around the country gather along the Chicago river to show off their wares at the Harvest Hopdown. With beers from San Francisco to Atlanta, the festival invites participants to sample brews and grab a bite all in the cool autumn weather. Live music creates a lively atmosphere at this annual Chicago event. Some vendors include:
- The Brooklyn Brewery: Started in 1988 by AP reporter and home brew enthusiast Steve Hindy, the Brooklyn Brewery made waves with their flagship creation, Brooklyn Lager.
- Summit Brewing Company: With 30 years of experience, Summit Brewing is known for their craftsmanship and appreciation of tradition. Their full menu of beers includes the Extra Pale Ale, Pilsener, Hopvale Organic Ale, and a selection of IPAs.
- Baderbräu: Chicago's own Baderbräu sits in a 4,000 square-foot brewery and specializes in flavorful craft beers for the Chicagoland market. Their flagship Chicago Pilsener is based on a classic recipe, but they don't stop there. Other brews include Lawnmower Lager IPL, Okotberfest and Red Velvet Bock.