Circle the Island of Oahu for a full-day and a chance to see Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles in their natural habitat for an hour of snorkeling.
About This Deal
Circle Island Tour for 8 hours with Snorkeling with the Turtles for One, Two, Four and Six Person
- Very knowledgeable, fun, friendly and accommodating guide/driver
- Spacious and well air-conditioned van/bus
- 8 hours Circle Island Tour (Land Tour)
- 1 hour Snorkeling with the Turtles
- Snorkeling gear included (no fins)
- Pick up and drop "near" your hotels or accommodations
- Food and Beverages
Need To Know
About Hawaii Turtle Tours
In native Hawaiian, Oahu means "the gathering place." This is as apt today as ever, thanks to Hawaii Turtle Tours, which brings groups together on the island to explore its vibrant culture and astonishing environs. Read on to learn more about a few of the tour's attractions and activities.
- Snorkeling: Tours visit Turtle Beach for an hour of snorkeling. In the clear water they'll see endangered green sea turtles, named for their skin's viridescent tint.
- Scenery: Guests travel up the picturesque Windward Coastline to the Ko’olau Mountains and stop by Halona Blowhole, Dole Plantation, and Diamond Head Lookout to take in Hawaii's natural beauty.
- Agricultural Sites: Tour-goers enjoy trips to Tropical Farms, the state's macadamia-nut farm, and Dole Plantation, plus travels through pineapple and coffee fields.