Enjoy free stemware and snacks along with six pours, which could include wines like Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, and Riesling
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: logo stemware, six wine tastings, wine-paired snack plate
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Winery is open daily May-October and weekends in November.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hawthorne Vineyards
- The vineyards: features 80 serene acres overlooking the East and West Grand Traverse Bays.
- The wines: include handcrafted pinot noir, pinot grigio, merlot, lemberger, gamay, chardonnay, pinot blanc, gewurztraminer, and riesling.
- What sets the pinots apart: The Michigan terrain gives them a taste unlike that of other wine-growing regions.
- Which of their wines won gold at the L.A. International Wine Competition? The 2013 barrel reserve chardonnay.
- Best way to experience their wines: Enjoy a glass of wine after your tasting from the outdoor patio overlooking East & West Grand Traverse Bays.