An experienced therapist offers custom massages that aim to increase circulation, release tension, and decrease anxiety
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Marisa A Foerter, #18KT00418000
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Available modalities:
- Raindrop therapy: aims to detoxify, purify, and rebalance the skin using nine essential oils and light massage
- Lomi lomi: a healing art practiced by native Hawaiians using forearms in a flowing and nurturing manner. Aims to restore harmony to body, soul, mind, and spirit.
- Hot stones: a soothing massage uses heated basalt stones to radiate deep into the muscles
Need To Know
About Healing Hands Massage by Marisa
Marisa’s gentle nature is apparent in the specializations she holds: licensed massage therapist, healing touch practitioner, certified educator of infant massage, and alternative therapist for hospice patients. Her massages utilize therapeutic-grade essential oils and heated basalt stones to work through triple-knotted muscles. Additionally, she uses beeswax or paraffin candles during ear-candling services that work to rid ears of fluid, wax, or cotton-ball buildup.