· Redeemed December 29, 2016
· Redeemed November 21, 2016
· Redeemed November 2, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $16 for admission for two people ($28 value)
- $29 for admission for four people ($56 value)
- Valid for redemption starting 4/16/16, the opening date
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for redemption starting 4/16/16, the opening date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem Groupon before expiration or museum close date of 12/23/16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Historic Deerfield
There's a lot of history in Deerfield. More than three centuries, to be specific, and that's just counting the colonial era. Historic Deerfield captures just a short tale from that era-spanning story, but it does so with a dozen antique houses kept in pristine condition. But these buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries are hardly the only education that the outdoor museum offers to visitors and confused time-travelers.
- Overview: A mile-long street of museum buildings, historic facilities, and even private residences and businesses, including 11 buildings still in their original location
- Eye Catcher: the two-story Hall Tavern and Visitor Center, originally built in 1760
- Permanent Mainstay: the Channing Blake Footpath that winds through meadows and working farms, era-appropriate herbs growing in the Cook's Garden, and beautiful views of the Old Burying Ground
- Don't Miss: the Henry Needham Flynt Silver collection, which includes pieces by American heroes such as Paul Revere, an accomplished metalworker
- Full Immersion: open hearth cooking classes would not be available during the time period of the offer, however open hearth cooking demonstrations will be, and are included with admission.