Thrill-seekers can take a break from daily routine and enjoy the experience of ziplining tour in one of top-ten rated facilities
About This Deal
- What’s included: access to 12 ziplines, 5 sky-bridges, and one or two flash drives, depending on option purchased
- Number of ziplines: 12
- Maximum speed: 50 miles per hour
- Weight restrictions: 70–250 pounds
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- Tour packages are not valid on Saturday
About Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
Since 2008, Hocking Hills Canopy Tours has been offering a variety of high-flying zip-line and adventure courses for the whole family. Consistently recognized by media outlets nationwide as one of the best outdoor adventures in the country, the Ohio company boasts six different excursions for all ages, including a nighttime zip-line tour and a course designed especially for younger children. Visited by celebrities such as Matthew McConaughey, Hocking Hills Canopy Tours has been ranked #10 in the world by Fodor'sTravel, ranked in the 7 Best Ziplines across the US by Family Traveller, and is a Top 10 in US contender on America's Best Online.
What's more, beyond designing state-of-the-art adventure courses, Hocking Hills Canopy Tours is committed to guests' safety, making sure to invest in, practice, and comply with the industry's rigorous safety standards.
- The "Original" Canopy Tour: a 2.5 to 3-hour adventure course that caters to nature-lovers and adrenaline-junkies alike, with 10 exhilarating zip-lines and 5 adventure sky-bridges. While soaring through Hocking Hill's stunning forests, zip-liners catch views of the area's caves, rock cliffs, and various wildlife.
- The "X-Tour": Designed for true thrill-seekers, this zip-line tour sends participants flying above rolling hills and the scenic Hocking River, as well as into a hidden recessed cave. The cross-country, hybrid-course design, employing a mix of trees and towers with stairs, features 12 different zip-lines total.
- The Superzip®: Reaching speeds up to 50 mph, this heart-pounding zip-line launches two riders side-by-side off of an 85-foot tower, from which they soar "superman-style" for a quarter of a mile through Hocking Hills' beautiful tree canopy and above the Hocking River.
Awards and Press
- Featured in CNN Travel's "World's Coolest Ziplines"
- Featured in Discovery.com's "10 Amazing Zipline Tours All Around the World"
- Listed #1 in USA Today's "10 Great Ziplines Across the USA"
- Featured in Ohio Magazine's "Best of Ohio"
- The Ohio Traveler said, "Hocking Hills Canopy Tours is, 'An absolutely exhilarating experience, amidst breathtaking beauty'!"
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours has also been featured by the following sources: The New York Times, The OHIO Traveler, The Columbus Dispatch, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, FlipKey by TripAdvisor, TravelMag, Family Travels, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, The Herald-Dispatch (Huntington, WV), and more.