Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for five martial arts fitness classes ($125 value)
- $61 for one month of unlimited martial arts fitness classes ($300 value)
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We incorporate martial art training into a fitness friendly workout, with upbeat music, pad work, body weight exercises, and circuit training. In one class you will hit all of the components of fitness you need to achieve your fitness goals, cardio, strength training, flexibility, and functional movement. Unlike most martial art fitness programs, we don’t just hit the bag aimlessly; we are technical experts helping clients to learn real martial art techniques while getting in the best shape of their lives.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? There is no better workout then finding a hobby you enjoy, and using it as a tool to maintain your physical health. There is also no better hobby that can improve your physical health like the martial arts. It is a complete, full body, balanced workout. It is an excellent way to feel confident and look good. It is also a lot of fun. As a martial artist for over 25 years, and a fitness expert with a masters degree in exercise science, I have found my calling.
3. What do you love most about your job? I love helping people to become strong, healthy, fit, and feel good.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Loosing over 100 lbs and changing his life physically and mentally.