What You'll Get
- Mussels Experience for Two: Valid Wednesday–Thursday
- Mussels Experience for Four: Valid Wednesday–Thursday
Experience for Two includes:
- Two steamed two-pound mussel pots ($40 value)
- Two chef’s desserts ($14 value)
Experience for Four includes:
- Four steamed two-pound mussel pots ($80 value)
- Four chef’s desserts ($28 value)
Customers may choose from five different pot flavors:
- Classic: white wine, herbs, garlic
- Coconut curry: lemongrass, sweet curry, coconut milk, red chili
- Brooklyn ale: shallots, pancetta, kale, red peppers
- Lobster fra diavolo: chunks of Maine lobster, spicy red sauce
- Drunken: ala vodka sauce
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Wednesday–Thursday only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Chantelle
Despite its name, Hotel Chantelle isn’t really a hotel. It takes its name from a War World II French safe house whose influences run throughout the trilevel lounge. Visitors enter through unmarked doors, finding a vintage bar on the other side replete with leather banquettes and colored globe lights. Dark mahogany-wood panels add warmth to the retro decor. Adding to the lounge’s intrigue factor, a hidden dance club, BONBONNIERE, brings the cavernous basement to life with eclectic DJ sets.
The location itself has a historical connection, being situated in a neighborhood where turn-of-the-century immigrants first settled in America from places as far-flung as Atlantis. The theme of tradition extends to the drinks as well. Most of the cocktails are twists on classic drinks.