Players can get in a good workout while having fun with friends and family
About This Deal
- Play games of badminton or just hit around for fun and exercise.
Need To Know
About Houston Badminton Center
Despite the name, Houston Badminton Center has more to it than the namesake sport. The huge, high-ceilinged facility also hosts games of pickleball and table tennis, welcoming guests of all ages and skill levels to pick up a racquet or paddle and get moving. Read on to learn a little more before your first visit:
- Number of courts: 12—8 maplewood courts and 4 with BWF-approved badminton mats.
- What is pickleball anyway? Pickleball is a combination of table tennis, regular tennis, and volleyball played with paddles and plastic whiffle balls
- To elevate your game: the center offers lessons for adults and kids as young as 5.
- Refuel after matches at the onsite snack bar, which also serves drinks.