Drinking beer can be a good way to bond with friends or make a keg lighter so you can ride it down a river. Sips ahoy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for admission for two (a $90 value)
- $90 for admission for four (a $180 value)
On Saturday, May 17, from 2 p.m. to 7p.m., the Houston Press BrewFest gathers more than 22 breweries, food trucks, and Texas musical acts for a day of merriment.
Houston Press Artopia
For the ninth year in a row, Winter Street Studios transforms into a mecca of art, culture, fashion, food, music, revelry, and even more art at Artopia. This season's celebration of Houston's most promising talent stuffs plenty of eye, ear, and mouth candy into just three hours. Here's a rundown of the highlights, so you can (at least attempt) to see it all:
- The Fashion The fetching models of the Neil Hamil Agency will be showcasing designs from local Houston designers Damsel White Label, DEMARTINI, KYRA, and VICREN
- The Music: Enjoy live musical performances from some of Houston's favorites, Black Kite, Camera Cult, and The Beans
- The Mastermind Awards: At this highlight of Artopia, the Houston Press presents three prize grants to local artists who've made an impact on the community
- Bites and Libations: Culinary craftsmen and mixologist mechanics keep guests fueled with complimentary food, wine, beer, and cocktail samples