Choose from Six Options
- $15 for two cocktails and charcuterie for two ($29 value)
- $30 for four cocktails and charcuterie for four or more ($58 value)
- $11 for a distillery tour and souvenir glasses for two ($20 value)
- $19 for a distillery tour and souvenir glasses for four or more ($40 value)
- $26 for a distillery tour, souvenir glasses, cocktails, and charcuterie for two ($49 value)
- $50 for a distillery tour, souvenir glasses, cocktails, and charcuterie for four or more ($98 value)
The distillery’s new Cocktail Grove lounge serves locally sourced charcuterie and craft cocktails. Tours are held at the top of the hour, and include souvenir glasses for each guest.
Hudson Valley Distillers
Cuisine Type: Small-batch, hand-built spirits
Handicap Accessible: No
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Offering: Vodka
Delivery/Takeout Available: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
In 1990, Thomas Yozzo and Chris Moyer met at their fraternity at Bloomsburg University. They got along so well that they'd vacation together with their families over the ensuing years and even discussed opening a business together. They didn't necessarily know what type of business it would be, but they knew they'd be able to work well together, unlike raisins and any known dessert.
In 2009, Thomas suggested they open a distillery, and after years of research, the duo purchased a small farm and apple orchard in 2013. They renovated the farm's 150-year-old barn from the ground up and turned it into the distillery and tasting room. They also used the orchard's four acres of apples to create their apple-based vodka and applejack liquor. Thomas and Chris have created a bourbon as well, and plan on introducing the public to their whiskey and their gin—made with botanicals grown on their farm—as soon as they're ready.