- $15 for $20 worth of pizza and pub food for pickup
- Click to see the menu.
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
UrbanDaddy describes HVAC Pub like this: "It's like ’70s Creem magazine, Marlon Brando and John Bonham all came back to life and decided to start making calamari-topped pizza." Indeed, this Wrigleyville pizza, beer, and music venue shifts the spotlight from baseball to rock and roll. The space is a pastiche of motorcycle parts and dismantled drums, with rock photography and black-and-white murals that look like they were swiped from Iggy Pop's personal recording alley.
The thin-crust pizzas are equally eclectic, boasting local, seasonal ingredients and rock-inspired names. The Graceland features pulled pork, smoked gouda, and carolina mustard, and The Dock of the Bay includes shrimp, garlic, and roasted peppers on a house cheese blend. The menu also offers wings and bacon-wrapped dates, as well as the kind of massive drink list you'd expect from a two-level music venue.