Flotation sessions can help the guests relax, reduce muscle tension, and recharge their batteries
What You'll Get
Choose a Float Experience:
- Single Wave Float Cabin
- Double Wave Float Cabin (large enough for two guests)
Mandala Open Float Room (not enclosed and great for first-time floaters)
- Amenities: eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, towels, robes, earplugs, q-tips, and hair dryers
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Floating has been scientifically proven to relieve stress, anxiety, and muscle tension.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Things to know before your first float
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Contamination of the float tank solution may result in a cleaning or salt replacement fee of up to $1500. Do not float if you've recently had hair dyed or henna tattoos. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About IMR Float
Floating, also known as sensory deprivation, is a therapeutic experience that allows the body to heal and the mind to recharge with renewed perspective and energy. The density of the water enables the body to float effortlessly allowing every muscle to fully relax. The float tank is filled with 11 inches of water and 1000+ pounds of Epsom salt. The water and air are heated to the same temperature as your skin creating the sensation that the body and water are one.