Weight-loss package with an ultrasound cavitation treatment, vibatrim session, and B12 injection helps boost metabolism
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
Need To Know
About Infusion Body & Skincare
Combining modern skincare methodology with personalized care, the specialists at Infusion Body & Skincare are constantly updating their practice with new technology. Even equipped with innovative body sculpting tech and photo facial equipment, the licensed medical professionals here know that no two clients are alike—that's why they consult with each client to further understand their skin and body concerns, past trouble areas, and future goals. Some of the services offered at Infusion include:
- Photo facials: These intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photo facials involve using laser light to banish pigment problems, including red spots and sun damage.
- Microneedling: involves pricking the skin with incredibly fine, short needles for a quick collagen boost and luminous skin
- Platelet Rich Plasma: Also known as PRP, this therapy takes microneedling a step further, using a patient's own plasma to further stimulate collagen and growth.