All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- General Admission to the museum (includes Space Shuttle Pavilion, USS Growler submarine, and all temporary exhibitions)
- General Admission to the museum (inlcudes Space Shuttle Pavilion, USS Growler submarine, and all temporary exhibitions) and one ticket to a guided tour of choice
Click here for more information about guided tours. This voucher is not valid for VIP tours.
- One Family Membership
- A year of unlimited, free admission to the Intrepid Museum, submarine Growler and the Space Shuttle * Pavilion for two adults and up to eight children ages 17 or younger
- An express admission line for entrance to the Museum
- Invitations to the annual Members Open House
- Invitations to exhibition previews and members-only early hours
- Priority admission to Summer Movie Nights
- Discounts on Guided Tours and on Flight Simulator rides
- Discounts at the Intrepid Museum store and restaurants
- Family members receive two, non-transferable membership cards
Kids Week at the Intrepid Museum takes place February 18–24, 2018.
Kids Week at the Intrepid Museum is an indoor, family-friendly festival offering a variety of exciting hands-on activities exploring STEM and the arts in unique ways, for children of all ages and interests. Highlights include cool science demos, live animal presentations, musical performances, arts & crafts, sports fun and more. All Kids Week activities are free with Museum admission. Join as a museum member and experience all that Kids Week has to offer with special member only exclusives and events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person, may buy 2 as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Valid for adult general admission only. Not valid toward group packages, membership or special NYC resident rate. Cannot combine with other offers. Guided tour vouchers are per person and are not valid for VIP tours. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Voucher must be present at time of redemption. Valid for new memberships only; not valid for membership renewals. . Senior and veteran discounts do not apply to Groupon offer. Membership expires one year from activation date. All but $52 of the membership dues are tax-deductible. Voucher must be present at time of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
What's more impressive than the Lockheed A-12 Blackbird—the world's fastest spy plane? Or a guided missile submarine? Well, how about a space shuttle? At the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, visitors will find all of this amid more than two dozen authentically restored aircraft, including the British Airways Concorde, the fastest commercial aircraft to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Through exhibitions, educational programming, and the well-rounded collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, the nonprofit institution provides visitors of all ages with an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery. Professional guided tours are available to enhance the experience.
- The Building: the aircraft carrier Intrepid, which withstood kamikaze attacks and a torpedo strike during World War II
- Size: the carrier's four decks take two to three hours to explore, unless you're visiting in an F-14 Tomcat
- Eye Catcher: Inside the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the gigantic shuttle Enterprise hovers above several space-themed exhibits.
- Permanent Mainstay: The American guided missile submarine Growler welcomes guests into its dining room, attack center, and torpedo room (where some of the crew also slept).
- Don't Miss: The Lockheed A-12 Blackbird spy plane, the world's fastest military jet with a top speed of 2,269 mph and cameras that could shoot pictures from 80,000 feet in the air.
- Limited Time: Kids Week features real scientists teaching attendees of the wonders of polar ice caps, expoplanets, and more; each day of the event has unique interactive displays and children's book authors.
- Hands-On Experience: Kids can climb into a helicopter and steer from an airplane's cockpit in Exploreum Hall.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to talk to the volunteers—many served aboard Intrepid or on other Navy ships.