Interactive, family-friendly show combines magic and mind-reading with a healthy dose of comedy in an intimate theater
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39.50 for Impossibilities magic show for two ($55.90 value)
- $65 for Impossibilities magic show for four ($111.80 value)
Master Mentalist and Magician Erik Dobell isn’t a wizard, but he plays one on the stage of Gatlinburg’s Iris Theater. Impossibilities is a family-friendly interactive live show meant to test the limits of their audiences’ disbelief. Read on to learn more about the show and the amazing feats they perform:
- The Show: Impossibilities deals with the world of magic, with each show featuring elements of mind-reading, sleight of hand, and a healthy dose of comedy.
- The Host: Erik Dobell has over 15 years of experience performing magic all over the world that entertains and amazes audiences both young and old.
- An Interactive Experience: Almost every trick in Impossibilities involves someone in the audience. Guests are encouraged to keep their camera ready as they or someone in their group may be called up on stage to take part in the show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iris Theater
Although the playhouse is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, guests won't find any bears, bumpkins, or bluegrass at the Iris Theater. Just steps away from the Space Needle in downtown Gatlinburg, the theater offers a selection of family-friendly amusements. With accommodations for just 90 guests, every seat in the house is a good one. This intimate setting makes it a perfect venue for the interactive shows the theater has become known for.