Bar serves craft beer as well as offers a chance to try one’s hand at axe throwing during one or two hour sessions
About This Deal
- Due to COVID-19, Available Wednesday-Sunday. RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- Reservations may be changed with advance notice to the email address or phone number included in the booking confirmation email received, once reservations have been made
- Vouchers may be forfeited for reservation “no-shows”, or last minute cancellations .
- During an axe-throwing experience, participants try to hit the bullseye with an axe or hatchet.
- Axe-throwing experience includes one or two hour axe-throwing session and one pour or non-alcoholic drink for each person.
- To ensure safety and a good time for all, each one hour axe throwing session begins with professional instruction in axe throwing safety and techniques, as well as house rules.
- Please make sure to arrive 30 minutes before your reservation, EXCEPT for the first time slot of the day.
- Age restrictions:
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol
- Must be 12 or older for axe throwing, ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to wear: CLOSED-TOE SHOES REQUIRED.
Need To Know
About Ironmonger Brewing + Axe Throwing
Craft beer and unique entertainment opportunities await at Ironmonger Brewing. This bar offers a chance to sip on ales, IPAs, and European-style beers while having fun with friends and trying one's hand at axe throwing. The selection of drinks on tap includes:
- Socially Distanced. 5% ABV Historical Czech Pilsner with Saaz Hops that is here for you when people physically can't be.
- You Have Feelings?. 7.7% ABV Hazy Imperial IPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Semcoe Hops, because Brewers have feelings too.
- Kiss My Axe. 5.6% ABV American Pale Ale with Huell melon hops, with a touch of grapefruit, orange, and big melon flavor.