Licensed Spector of optometry performs comprehensive eye exams, as well as fit prescription glasses
About This Deal
- What’s included: Chose from a special grouping of high quality current fashion frames.
- Prescription choices include distance, reading or computer proximity.
- Valid for +3.00 to -3.00 sphere and/or astigmatism up to -2.00.
- Additional in-store options available
- Cannot be combine with other offers
- If insurance covers your exam, a $40 credit is given towards in-store options.
- Frames typically cost up to $175; single-vision lenses start at $70, and progressive lenses start at $199
- Selection of more than 1,000 frames from brands such as Rayban, Ann Taylor and Vera Wang
Need To Know
About iSight Family Eye Care
Originally established as Graf Optical in 1955, iSight Family Eye Care and their vision professionals have been helping near- and far-sighted folks alike for over 25 years. Following a comprehensive eye exam, during which a doctor assesses the front and back of the eye using illumination devices, this full-service optical practice provides fashionable designer frames and contact lenses that won't break a budget. For those light-adverse eyewear aficionados, iSight Family Eye Care offers prescription and non-prescription sunglasses options for any style.