Licensed massage therapist helps customers relax muscles and minimize stress using firm but gentle strokes during customized massages
About This Deal
- Massage therapist: License #MA62149
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Appointments must be scheduled, same day appointments may or may not be available.
- We do not take walk-ins due to Covid-19 you must call our office to schedule.
- This offer is only valid for NEW patients, if you are an established patient we cannot honor this voucher.
About Island Breeze Chiropractic and Wellness Center
Dr. Latoya Evans, the owner and practitioner at Island Breeze Chiropractic and Wellness Center, has a solid skill in her hands. Her visitors vouch for that and say "the doctor is perfect," "...the best place to go to after my car accident," and "...very professional and welcoming. It felt like a spa!"
Dr. Evans offers a full range of chiropractic and therapeutic services, from spinal adjustments to massage to laser treatments. Her manipulations help restore and improve range of motion, decrease pain, increase joint mobility, and promote normal functionof the central nervous systm.