What You Get
- $10 for 30% off your entire bill
- Click here to see the menu.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $18 off; if you spend $100, you will get $30 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The traditional, Old-World charm of Italianissimo isn't confined to its menu. Nestled into a cozy space with just enough room for 12 tables, the dining room immerses patrons in an atmosphere that feels more like a family home than a family-style restaurant. Framed oil paintings adorn the exposed-brick walls, potted plants line every ledge, and small vases of flowers sit atop each immaculately set table.
From the Press
- "On what has become a street of impressive Italian restaurants, Italianissimo is a jewel with cuisine from the 'best of Italy.'" — Gayot
- "Specialties like homemade pappardelle strips in a creamy mushroom sauce flecked with sun-dried tomato, basil, garlic, and Pecorino cheese are perfectly satisfying, especially with Sinatra crooning in the background." — New York magazine
- Menu was scored as "very good to excellent" — Zagat
A Light Touch with the Cooking
In Italianissimo's old-school kitchen, the chefs prepare classic dishes without pretense. Their recipes rely on the deceptively simple flavors of homemade pastas, rich mozzarella, delicate sauces, and other fresh ingredients. These simple, vibrant dishes pair well with a wine list that draws vintages from all over Italy.