Choose from Five Options
- $10 for any sandwich, small La Colombe coffee or soda, and chips ($15 value)
- $9 for two bagels with cream cheese and two small La Colombe coffess ($13 value)
- $8 for one bagel with lox and drink ($12 value)
- $7 for one breakfast bagel and drink ($10 value)
- $80 for $100 toward catering
It's still dark outside when the crew at Jaffa Bagels starts their day. By 5 a.m. they're in the kitchen, mixing homemade cream cheeses, slicing meats, and baking fresh muffins, bagels, and croissants. Their handiwork results in a ton of possible flavor combinations—a honey-oat bagel with strawberry cream cheese, perhaps, or a lox-and-tomato sandwich on a buttery croissant. Early birds who are actually people pair their breakfasts with La Colombe coffee or market-fresh smoothies, though lunchtime visitors can opt for chicken shawarma, lentil soup, and other Mediterranean favorites. A veteran's tip: don't miss the turkey sandwiches, which pair tender, juicy meat cut straight from the bird with toppings ranging from cranberry sauce to giardiniera.