Qualified technician consults with the client on their ideal brow shape, then uses microblading technique to shape and define their eyebrows
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading tool consisting of a cluster of tiny needles, dipping it in ink then pressing it into the brow area.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
Learn More About Permanent Makeup
We help you answer when you should consider permanent makeup...and when you shouldn't.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Parlour at Jalabee Skin Treatment Center & Day Spa
The Parlour at Jalabee Skin Treatment Center & Day Spa is much more than just their line of natural, beautifying cosmetics. The skin center and day spa administers a lengthy list of beauty treatments to help unearth their clients most beautiful selves. And with all treatments, every custom Jalabee product works with skin's natural properties to help remove impurities, increase youthfulness, and add a glowing, radiant tone.
Here's a look at some of the services offered:
- Facials: Fresh Milk Cream Mask, Calendula Sauci Facial, Deep Root Facial, Aloe Vera Mask Facial
- Troubled Skin Treatments: Chemical Peel, Blackhead Removal, Microdermabrasion
- Beauty Treatments: Microblading and Brow Tinting, Mink Eyelash Installation, and Gel, Chrome, or Halal Nail Manicure
- Calming Massages: Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage