12 cultural exhibits by 20+ local artists celebrating the art, music, food & theatrics of NOLA.
About This Deal
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12
- Free admission for children under 3
- Younger than 16 must be accompanied by a guardian
- ONLINE REDEMPTION AND RESERVATION REQUIRED
- Not valid for special events. Due to social distancing, groups of more than 8 are not allowed
- Click here to view the opening hours
Important: Per New Orleans city mandate starting on August 18th, 2021 attendees must provide one of the following to attend JAMNOLA:
- Proof of vaccine OR Negative COVID test results within the last 72 hours. Masks must be worn regardless of vaccination status.
For more details please click here: (hyperlink here to: https://jamnola.com/pages/safety-guidelines )
JAMNOLA represents Joy, Art, and Music—New Orleans, the city's first experiential art pop-up exhibition space. Visitors of all ages can experience the culture and history of New Orleans through the lens of over 20 local artists and creatives. A short walk from the French Quarter makes it an easily accessible location to explore for both locals and visitors.