What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for admission for two (up to $40 value)
- $39 for admission for four (up to $80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paint It Picture Perfect: Art in the Park
Art, food, wine, live music, and imagination run wild at Paint It Picture Perfect: Art in the Park. This outdoor festival is loaded with colorful attractions for all ages. Here's what to expect from this picture perfect afternoon.
- The Art: Local painters decorate the park with their works, and even partake in the creation of a live mural painting
- The Food: The festival takes audiences on a culinary journey with local dishes paired with beer and wine
- The Competition: Executive chef Chris Ferrier resides over the Junior Iron Chef Competition, which pits youngsters against each other in a timed race to prepare dishes from a mystery basket of ingredients. The competitors are split into two different age groups, 6–12 and 13–16.
- The Kids Zone: The festival's youngest guests can partake in some of its most engaging activities, which include face painting, balloon animals, and crafts
- The Watercolor Class: The gifted instructors of Pinot’s Palette teach adults how to paint watercolor masterpieces (which are best created with wine in hand)
- The Venue: The festival takes place on the lawn of West Belmont Place at The National, the stately Leesburg events center that's a sought-after destination for weddings, holiday parties, and business functions of all stripes.