Located in the historic Veteran’s Memorial Building, the museum organizes animal shows featuring snakes, lizards, birds of prey, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Date and time: Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- View the list of upcoming events here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please check the website for animal show times. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hutchings Museum
The Hutchings Museum, which houses natural and cultural artifacts, was founded in 1956 when John and Eunice Hutchings donated their collections and memorabilia to the non-profit museum corporation. Its collection has been growing ever since. The museum's exhibitions promote interactive teaching and create an opportunity for hands-on experience.
- Eye Catcher: The colorful Rocks and Minerals collection, which includes stalactites from Timponogas Cave, variscite, gemstones, and poisonous rocks.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Hutchings Museum houses such exhibitions as the Wild West Room, the Native American Room, Birds, or Veterans Memorial.
- Don't Miss: The Fossil room, which gives visitors the opportunity to dig for bones and enjoy displays on the Iceage and dinosaurs that were found in Utah.
- Special Programs: Field trips that may focus on such areas as fossils, the Wild West, or rocks and minerals. The program may additionally include Make a Medicine Bag and Create Rock Art workshops.
- The Building: The Hutchings Museum is located in the historic Veteran's Memorial Building.