Customers are pampered with microdermabrasion treatment aimed at cleansing and rejuvenating the complexion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
* About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JY Skin Care
The team of aestheticians and massage therapists at JY Skin Care do a lot more than prettify lashes. Read on to find out what the staff can do for you:
- If you're feeling tense, book an 60-minute massage that incorporates soothing hot stones.
- If your skin could use revitalization, try a 90-minute microdermabrasion, which exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal healthier skin beneath.
- If you're tired of putting makeup on every day, try permanent makeup for your eyes or lips.