Customers are pampered with microdermabrasion treatment aimed at cleansing and rejuvenating the complexion
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
* About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
About JY Skin Care
The team of aestheticians and massage therapists at JY Skin Care are committed to pampering their clients from head to toe.
- If you're feeling tense, book a massage that incorporates soothing hot stones.
- If your skin could use revitalization, try microdermabrasion, which exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal healthier, brighter skin.
- If you're tired of putting makeup on every day, try permanent makeup for your eyes or lips.