Korean restaurant specializes in serving soft tofu soup in 13 flavors and with custom toppings
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Korean
Valid only at Garden Grove location
- View the menu and prices
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol
About Kaju Soft Tofu Restaurant
Established in 1994, Kaju Soft Tofu Restaurant specializes in serving flavorful soup. These comforting dishes feature custom toppings and over 13 flavor combinations to warm the hearts and fill the bellies of customers. Enthusiasts of other dish types can also rest assured that the extensive menu can accommodate their needs. Here's what patrons can try:
- Wild Sesame Seed Tofu Soup: Featuring shitake and enoki mushrooms and ground perilla seed.
- Bulgogi Bibimbap: This flavorful dish includes rice topped with sesame seeds, seaweed, nuts, and beef.
- Fried Dumplings: Filled with a combination of meat and vegetables.