Outdoors-enthusiasts of all ages can spend a fun day out, exploring the local waters, a petting zoo, and more
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Monday to Thursday, June 1st through September 3rd
- Dates and times:
- Lazy Lagoon:
- Khaos Kove and Tyke’s Typhoon: Call to verify hours
- Petting Zoo: During peak season: 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and 6 p.m.–8 p.m.(Monday–Thursday)
- What’s included: Water park admission with all attractions including the petting zoo, paddle boats, canoe, aqua trikes, kayaks, and fishing
- Free admission for children under 2 years old
- Parking pass is $5 a day per car
*Blackout Dates: June 30th-July 2nd, August 13th
The Fine Print
About Kamp Dels
Kamp Dels aims to promote family togetherness, engaging children and adults alike in fun summer activities in the great outdoors. The campground's rich history consists of over 60 years of experience and knowledge, welcoming all individuals to the Waterville area.
Kamp Dels aims to create an enjoyable experience for everyone with a range of recreational programs spanning from hiking and biking through the local trails to boating excursions on the lake and the 38,000 square foot water park. The facility also offers RV and tent sites, as well as cabin rentals to accommodate all vacation needs.