Choose From Six Options
- $30 for Introductory Class for One (90 minutes) ($50 value)
- $55 for Introductory Class for Two (90 minutes) ($100value)
- $99 for Introductory Class for Four (90 minutes) ($200value)
- $35 for Secondary Class for One (120 minutes) ($65value)
- $69 for Secondary Class for Two (120 minutes) ($130value)
- $129 for Secondary Class for Four (120 minutes) ($260 value)
A Chat with Katsumi’s Teaching Kitchen
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I am a teacher first and a cook second. At the moment there are no other Japanese cooking classes in the Indianapolis area.
What can a student expect in one of your classes?
Students can expect to learn how to prepare real Japanese dishes in a comfortable setting with authentic Japanese products
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I love Japan and to teach . I wanted to start a business on something that I was passionate about and to share it with others.
What do you love most about your job?
It is wonderful to watch students learn something in my class, gain confidence from it and move to learn more on their own.