Restaurant serves home-style breakfasts, lunches, and dinners including blueberry pancakes, fajita omelette, and steak dinner
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
#####King’s Pancakes’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The restaurant is enforcing the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards and following the guidance of the CDC, the World Health Organization, and Orange County health authorities. The business will make all necessary adjustments if anything changes.
- The restaurant offers takeout orders only. Dine-in is not currently available.
- Team members wash their hands as frequently as possible and wear disposable gloves while working. All employees are asked to stay home if they experience symptoms of any illness.
- All high contact areas, such as door handles, chairs, tables, food equipment, and other surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check King’s Pancakes’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About King's Pancakes
King's Pancakes is all about home-style fresh breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. To deliver on that premise, the restaurant's chefs start their work early to prepare fresh house-made ingredients, including batter for bakery items. Serving a hot pot of fresh coffee to clients in the morning, they also offer them a variety of breakfast options such as buttermlik pancakes, waffles, and the King's Big Breakfast that features ham slices, bacon strips, eggs, and hash browns. And when it's time for lunch or dinner, chefs serve a rotating menu of delicious options, with soups, salads, burgers, and entrees. Their Steak Cubes, for example, combine sirloin steak cubes with mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread. The King's Tilapia, on the other hand, delights with its grilled tilapia accompanied by broccoli, red potatoes, and garlic bread.