Guests receive a beer flight and a take-home beer glass from professional brewers
What You'll Get
- Valid Thursday-Sunday
- View the menu
- Atmosphere: fresh, white walls decorated with T-shirts, dummies wearing traditional German clothing, an outside beer garden, regular live music
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
About Klaus Brewing Company
Thomas Lemke. a professional and passionate brewer, together with his family and friends, established Klaus Brewing Company to serve a variety of beer kinds to everyone: from beer rookies to aficionados. Klaus, being a name deeply-rooted in German culture, was chosen to underline the company's offer mainly composed of German-style beer. Guests can taste the specialties inside the facility decorated with T-shirts and traditional clothing, as well as outside in the cozy beer garden. Klaus Brewing Company also organizes tours at their brewery, where the visitors can go through different areas of beer production and learn about the company's history, the brewing process, and the brewing philosophy. The menu includes:
- One Helles of a Lager – Munich Helles (5%): The Munich-style bright lager is the classic beer garden quaff. This slightly malt-forward pale session lager is crisp and dry with a delicate aroma.
- Dirndl Dropper – Märzen/Oktoberfestbier (6%): A classic Bavarian lager recognized across the world for its name – Oktoberfest. The rich and complex malt-forward brew that is moderately strong and mildly hopped with German noble varieties.
- Wanderlust – Altbier, Düsseldorfer style (5%): Altbier is an example of a true German ale session beer. This copper-colored example offers well-balanced bittersweet drinkability that utilizes classic noble hop notes and a nutty malt aroma and finish.