- 50-Minute Facial Package includes:
- Choice of eight facial treatments: Anti-Aging, Custom, Blushing Bride, Clarifying, Guac n Glow, Teen or Men’s Facial
- Discount for pedicure services
- 20% discount for a purchase of three facial treatments on the day of the appointment.
- 75-Minute Romancing the Stone Massage and Body Treatment:
- This perfect winter retreat is a cocoon of relaxation that begins with a steaming Rosemary Mint herb, oil and salt-infused wrap on hands, feet, shoulders and neck to ease you into stress-less bliss. Then, enjoy an organic sunflower oil and blue agave extract massage using hot stones that leave behind a soft kiss of coconut milk and red berries.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Products used: The salon uses only vegan and organic products from brands such as Intelligent Nutrients, FarmHouse Fresh, Phyto, Moroccan Oil, SpaRitual, and others.
- Amenities: Comfortable waiting area, complimentary coffee and Rishi teas, and blankets and neck towels available on request
View Knick Salon and Spa at the Knickbocker on the Lake’s other offers:
Knick Salon and Spa at the Knickbocker on the Lake
The stylists at Knick Salon and Spa at the Knickbocker on the Lake cultivate an urban oasis where organic and vegan products, eco-sensitive cleaning agents, and methodical recycling practices reign. Inspired by Aveda founder Horst Rechelbacher, the stylists refuse to cosset clients with anything except safe and nutritious concoctions by companies such as Phyto, Eufora, and Intelligent Nutrients. In their chandelier-lit workspace, they blend their mastery of cutting and coloring techniques with continuing education to expand their minds and give their hair more room to grow. That commitment to nature-inspired quality extends to the spa side as well, where mani-pedis powered by essential oils, paraffin-free masks, and organic sugar scrubs bring life back to tired hands and feet. In the private massage room, therapists ply muscles with soothing bodywork made all the more relaxing by infusions of jasmine and frankincense or the warm touch of hot stones. Tired muscles also meet their match in the spa's Alpha Capsule—a dry-heat sauna that promises each client heated vibration massage, aromatherapy, and a relaxing bowl of alphabet soup.