About Kodama Sushi
Opening its doors in 1980, Kodama Sushi was one of the first of its kind in New York City. A quick look at the menu reveals why it's still one of the best. Traditional Japanese cuisine, including sizzling teriyaki chicken and airy tempura salmon flood the senses. But it's the sushi that keeps patrons coming back. Artfully plated rolls are filled with fresh-caught seafood, bursting with flavors from subtle to electrifying. And, being just across the estreet from the historic Al Hirschfeld Theatre, it's no wonder that the menu has taken on a few Broadway-inspired takes on classic sushi offerings.
- Mama Mia roll: this sweet roll wraps up tuna, seaweed salad, mango, and avocado, topped with avocado and mango salad
- Pippin roll: Unique pumpkin tempura adds crunch to salmon, shiitake mushroom, and cooked hijiki seaweed; spicy mayo and flying fish roe complete the experience
- Kinky roll: named after Cyndi Lauper's flamboyant musical, Kinky Boots, this roll spices things up with jalapeño tempura nestled into yellow tail, creamy avocado, and spicy mayo. The whole lot is then wrapped with tuna and crowned with gold flying-fish roe.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days