The restaurant serves a variety of sushi rolls such as Mamma Mia roll, Wicked roll, Black Widow, and many more
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $25 cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $25) on the first purchase
- 5% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Kodama Sushi
Opening its doors in 1980, Kodama Sushi was one of the first of its kind in New York City. A quick look at the menu reveals why it's still one of the best. Traditional Japanese cuisine, including sizzling teriyaki chicken and airy tempura salmon flood the senses. But it's the sushi that keeps patrons coming back. Artfully plated rolls are filled with fresh-caught seafood, bursting with flavors from subtle to electrifying. And, being just across the estreet from the historic Al Hirschfeld Theatre, it's no wonder that the menu has taken on a few Broadway-inspired takes on classic sushi offerings.
- Mama Mia roll: this sweet roll wraps up tuna, seaweed salad, mango, and avocado, topped with avocado and mango salad
- Pippin roll: Unique pumpkin tempura adds crunch to salmon, shiitake mushroom, and cooked hijiki seaweed; spicy mayo and flying fish roe complete the experience
- Kinky roll: named after Cyndi Lauper's flamboyant musical, Kinky Boots, this roll spices things up with jalapeño tempura nestled into yellow tail, creamy avocado, and spicy mayo. The whole lot is then wrapped with tuna and crowned with gold flying-fish roe.