Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
What You'll Get
- Spa’s massage license: #740818
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Koffee Day Spa
For two decades, Koffee Day Spa has done its part to make downtown Dallas just a little more relaxed. The swanky boutique spa draws visitors through the doors with the promise of luxurious services, including body scrubs, 12 styles of massage, and facials that sound both rejuvenating and delicious. However, it's not just about feeling great—most of Koffee's services also provide a beauty boost, with natural mani-pedis that add glamour to nails, waxing sessions that rid the skin of unwanted fuzz, and makeup lessons help clients achieve a perfect cat-eye look without learning to speak Cat.