Skincare experts perform chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and other facial treatments designed to purify and revitalize the skin
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
About Black Rose Face Studio
Kyra Mitchell specializes in services designed to flatter unique features of each and every client. She focuses on the face, starting with skincare to promote a healthy and radiant complexion. To help maintain a youthful appearance, Kyra offers noninvasive injections of a hyaluron acid filler. Last but not least, she gladly helps emphasize the glow hidden in her clients' eyes with the use of lash and brow tint.