The company offers scenic cruises, which pass through the beautiful bays of Lake George by the Adirondack Mountains
What You'll Get
- Departure times: 11:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 2 Kurosaka Lane, Lake George, 12845, NY
- Free tickets for children 2 and under
- Click here to view the schedule
- What to bring: weather-appropriate clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a photo ID if over 21 and purchasing alcohol
- Not valid until June 16, 2020
- Not valid on July 4, 2020
The Fine Print
About Lake George Shoreline Cruises
Lake George Shoreline Cruises takes guests through the picturesque Adirondack Mountains, journeying through an adventure that's as beautiful as it is historic. Guests can jump aboard the beautiful Horicon boat for a one hour narrated sight-seeing tour as told by the boat's knowledgable captain as they guide visitors and locals alike through the waters. The newest ship on the lake, the Adirondac, leads tours across the bays of Lake George—guests can even head up to the wide open third deck with drinks in hand for an uninterrupted look at the blue skies overhead and the waters below. Lake George Shoreline Cruises doesn't stop at classic tours, either—the lake makes a picturesque backdrop for special occasions like weddings and reunions.