Spend the day soaring over the Gulf on thrilling roller coasters and amusement-park rides, then dine at a Landry’s restaurant
About This Deal
- Two All-Day Ride Passes to Galveston Pleasure Pier
- $50 or $100 Landry’s eGift Card valid at any participating Landry’s restaurant, including the restaurants at Galveston Pleasure Pier
- Visit landrysinc.com/locations and enter your zip code to find a participating Landry’s restaurant near you
Galveston Pleasure Pier
Galveston Pleasure Pier offers one of the finest views of The Gulf of Mexico—right before its Iron Shark plunges you down a 100-foot, greater-than-vertical drop at 52 miles per hour. The coaster is just one of many amusement park rides dominating the Pier. For an extreme view, take a panoramic spin on the 230-foot-high Texas Star Flyer. Afterwards, test your luck at the games on the Midway, then tuck into a bucket of shrimp or a sizzling steak at the Pier’s Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- The rides: There’s something for the whole family, from intense coasters to the Pirate’s Plunge log flume to the kid-friendly carousels and teacup rides.
- The restaurants: You’ll find a Landry’s restaurant for every taste within minutes of the Pier. Out with the kids? Head to Rainforest Cafe. Date night? Try Saltgrass Steakhouse or Landry’s Seafood. Just need a break? Grab a drink and some casual seafood at Bubba Gump’s.
- The shops: If you’re looking for a souvenir, prove you survived the Iron Shark with a tee at the Pelican’s Bag or grab a bag of nostalgic sweets from Lolli & Pop’s for the ride home.
Need To Know
As one of the largest restaurant, hospitality, gaming and entertainment groups in the country, Landry’s, Inc. offers a world of delicious and exciting possibilities. Whether dining at over 600 upscale and casual restaurants nationwide, including well-known brands such as Landry’s Seafood House, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Saltgrass Steak House, Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse and McCormick & Schmick’s, or escaping to one of five Golden Nugget Hotels & Casinos with resort accommodations and amenities, there is plenty to uncover near you.