Family-owned brewery serves a variety of light and dark beers
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Other restrictions: two people must be present to receive four fills; gift card and certificates not valid until 24 hours after redemption
- Click here to see what’s on tap
Last Name Brewing’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Guests must wear masks at all times while not seated.
- Parties at the table are limited to six people
- All on-patio guests are required to order a meal (table service only).
- The taproom is unable to host birthday parties and similar events.
- See the full list of precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Last Name Brewing’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Last Name Brewing
Though it's moved on from its former name of Dale Bros Brewery, [LAST NAME] Brewing is still a family affair. Brothers Curt and Andy Dale have been honing their brewing methods since 2003. Nearly 14 years later, they have the awards and medals to show for their hard work, as well as a lively taproom and beer garden complete with hops flowering on vines.
The main attraction, of course, is their line-up of both year-round and seasonal libations (as well as the occasional infusion, such as Creamsicle, watermelon, or grapefruit). [LAST NAME]'s flagship beer, Pomona Queen, is a nutty, medium-bodied California amber lager, while the California Black beer features a dark lager with subtle chocolate and coffee flavors.