Fly above San Diego in vintage style, experiencing the romantic golden age of aviation.
About This Deal
Beech 18 Tour over San Diego area; per person; Valid Fridays & Saturdays
- 2 hour vintage aviation experience in our 1957 Twin Beech aircraft
- 30 minute flight tour of San Diego Area
- Photo opportunities with the aircraft
- Notable Sights: Downtown San Diego, San Diego Harbor, Coronado, Point Loma, La Jolla, Beaches, El Cajon Mountain, Sweetwater Reservoir, San Miguel Mountain
- Q&A session with the pilots
- Fridays and Saturdays (Beginning January 15, 2021)
- 1:00pm or 3:00pm
- Reservations required at least 48 hours in advance contact Learn To Fly San Diego via email on their website: www.ltfsd.com subject to availability
Seating: The Beech 18 has seating for up to 6 passengers. A minimum of 4 passengers is required for a flight to depart. We will try to notify customers at least 48 hours in advance if minimum is not met. Max weight per person is 250 lbs.
Flight Route: Route is subject to weather and FAA restrictions
Late Policy: No shows and last minute cancellations are subject to additional fees. Flights depart on time and we are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
Location: Montgomery Field, 8690 Aero Dr. Ste 116, San Diego, CA 92123
Parking: Available in the parking lot in front of Learn to Fly San Diego
What to Expect
Arrive at Learn To Fly San Diego by the boarding time. We'll then walk to the aircraft (about 1,000 feet), take a few moments for photos and questions, and then board. After safety briefings and start-up, we then taxi out and takeoff for the tour. After landing there will be more opportunities for questions and photos. Allow about two hours from start to finish.
Flights subject to weather, maintenance, and FAA restrictions that may require rescheduling. We will always do our best to minimize these inconveniences.
Need To Know
About Learn To Fly San Diego
Training pilots for over 10 years, Learn To Fly San Diego provides instruction ranging from novice through airline pilot. Our instructors are experienced and well-qualified and our Twin Beech pilots each have more than 20 years of aviation experience and 2,000 flight hours. Based out of Montgomery-Gibbs Field, Learn To Fly San Diego location is perfect for tours of our great city.