Choose from Three Options
- $11 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of salads and wraps ($20 total value)
- $12 for $20 worth of salads and wraps for two or more
- $22 for $40 worth of salads and wraps for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
Lettuce Toss It
Building a successful salad requires a few things: fresh produce, an expansive array of toppings, and the right dressing to bring it all together. You'll find all of these things at Lettuce Toss It, a self-described "one stop salad shop." Greens aren't the only thing on the menu here—there's also stuffed baked potatoes, gooey quesadillas, and grilled sandwiches—but the salads get top billing for a reason. Read on to learn more:
- Greens: Start your salad with a foundation of crisp iceberg lettuce, or opt for spinach, romaine, or a colorful spring mix.
- Toppings: Choose six of your favorites from a collection of more than 50, including beets, roasted corn, blueberries, candied pecans, and eight different kinds of cheese.
- Protein: Lettuce Toss It offers plenty of meaty and non-meaty proteins, with options ranging from grilled shrimp to buffalo chicken to good ol' tofu.
- Dressing: Add a final zip of flavor with a dressing such as thousand island, greek, or honey dijon. You can even opt for something as simple as a squeeze of fresh lemon or a dash of red wine vinegar.