Lipo-Light pads emit LED and heat energy to noninvasively flush fat cells released through the body’s lymphatic system
What You'll Get
- Each package includes:
- One Lipo-Light Pro treatment per visit ($200 value per treatment)
- One whole-body vibration session per visit to help metabolize released fat ($40 value per session)
- Weight-loss consultation ($40 value)
- Lipo-Light: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using LED-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
Choose from Three Options
- $46.75 for a one-session body-contouring package ($280 value)
- $112.20 for a three-session body-contouring package ($760 value)
- $216.75 for a six-session body-contouring package ($1,480 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jersey Shore Lipo Light
Fat cells are the body's way of reserving energy for when it might need it in the future. Lipo-Light technology prompts the body to release these reserves so that they can be burned off, producing a tighter appearance.
During Lipo-Light sessions, a technician affixes pads around the waist, hips, thighs, or upper arms. The pads emit carefully calibrated wavelengths of light and heat energy in order to prompt fat cells to become porous and release their contents to be naturally flushed away by the bloodstream. Each lipo session is followed by session with a whole-body vibration machine to help quickly metabolize released fat. Many patients report results after the first session, which become more pronounced with each treatment.
The process is virtually pain-free, and in fact, many clients nod off during sessions. Clients need only arrive wearing comfortable, loose clothing, such as what they'd wear while doing yoga.