Gold wristbands allow thrill-seekers access to any attraction at Little Amerricka amusement park
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Click here to see the calendar. Operating hours and dates are subject to change.
- Valid for one day of riding during the 2020 season, ending on September 20, 2020.
- What’s included in the Gold Wristband:
- Ride Alone: Fire Trucks, Hampton Combo, Kiddie Boats, Moonwalk, Red Baron, Kiddie Wheel, Little Dipper, Helicopter Adventure, Tiger Slide, Merry-Go-Round, Haunted House, Miniature Golf
- May Require Responsible Rider (if under 46”): Monorail, Tilt-A-Whirl
- May Require Responsible Rider: (if under 48”) Whiskey River Railway, Bumper Boats, Ferris Wheel, Parachute Tower, Swiss Tobaggon, Mad Mouse, Scrambler, Test Pilot, Bumper Cars, The Meteor
- Go-Karts (must be 56” tall to drive)
- Prohibited items: Alcohol and tobacco products. Grilling is not allowed on the park’s grounds.
- Free parking available onsite.
Need To Know
About Little Amerricka
Little Amerricka takes young thrill-seekers on a journey into the past with its 1950s wooden roller coaster, The Meteor, as well as several restored rides from amusement parks of a bygone era. More than two-dozen rides and attractions cater to all sizes and shriek tendencies of visitors, from adrenaline-pumping go-kart races (for riders 56 inches and taller) to relaxing rotations on the ferris wheel. The conductor of the Whiskey River Railway chugs the train along 2-mile treks through the rustic Wisconsin countryside, where runaway bumper boats graze native grasses before being lassoed and brought back to the amusement park.