- $179 for a Bay Brews and Fishing Cruise for two ($220 value)
During this four-hour fishing cruise that takes place on Thursday nights, a bus will pick passengers up from five locations and transport them to Captree State Park. At the first stop, taste flights of beer at the newly renovated Great South Bay Brewery in Bay Shore. Once you reach the park, hop aboard the boat for a fishing trip aboard the Captree Princess with included bait and fishing poles. Whoever claims the biggest catch of the night will receive a prize.
Pick up times and locations include:
- 4:30 PM from the Staples Parking Lot in Patchogue, at the corner of Sunrise Highway and Waverly Ave.
- 4:45 PM from the Long Island Expressway Exit 63 Park and Ride, between Hess and Applebee’s
- 5:05 PM from the Long Island Expressway Exit 58 Park and Ride, Islandia
- 5:25 PM from the the Long Island Expressway Exit 52 Park and Ride on Commack Road
- 5:40 PM at Great South Bay Brewery on 25 Drexel Dr., Bay Shore
Long Island Beer Bus by Tapped Enterprises Inc.
When fans of fine libations want to carouse breweries and get festive at beer festivals, the last thing they want to do is worry about transportation. Designated drinkers deserve to indulge in style, and that's where Tapped Enterprises and its Long Island Beer Bus steps in. During popular tours, the freshly renovated party buses act as conduits to frothy beverages, giving safe and festive passage from shore to shore, hitting all of Long Island's most popular breweries, wineries, sporting events, and beer festivals since 2009. The Long Island Beer Bus is also suited for midsized trips for birthdays, anniversaries, and bachelor or bachelorette parties, and each round-trip tour includes a charismatic host adroit in all of the scenic sights and essential bars.