This waterfront restaurant specialized in seafood dishes like fish tacos and pan-seared grouper, along with pork chops and other specials
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for $20 toward lunch for two, valid 11 a.m.–3 p.m. daily
- $18.50 for $30 toward dinner for two, valid 5 p.m.–close
- $37.50 for $60 toward dinner for four, valid 5 p.m.–close
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Not valid during Happy Hour pricing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lulu's Waterfront Grill
At Lulu's Waterfront Grill, it's out with the old and in with the new. Well, some of the old. Entering its 15th year and under new management, the waterside eatery now features plenty of new dishes alongside some old favorites. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Lulu's Pontchartrain: Lightly dusted, pan-seared grouper or chicken is topped with a spicy butter sauce and lump blue crab, which is served over rice pilaf with veggies.
- California fish tacos: Flour tortillas hold grilled mahi-mahi, cabbage, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, and a baja-taco sauce. Tacos are served with black beans, yellow rice, and homemade salsa.
- Lobster mac and cheese: This special appetizer features tender pieces of lobster mixed with cavatappi pasta and a sherry cheese sauce that's then topped with truffle parmesan panko bread crumbs.