Guests can enjoy scenic views of the NYC skyline and the Statue of Liberty as they sip wine and listen to live jazz music
About This Deal
- What’s included: admission and 3 drinks
- Cruise departure time: Tuesday–Thursday 5:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Departure location: North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place
- Adult tickets valid for ages 13 and over
- Must be 13 or older to attend. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Duration of cruise: 1 hour 30 minutes or 1 hour 45 minutes
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: New York City skyline
- What to bring: photo ID
Need To Know
About Manhattan by Sail
For more than 30 years, the captains and crews behind Manhattan by Sail have been giving visitors and locals alike the chance to view the city from an entirely new perspective. Their 158-foot Clipper City vessel is a replica of a 19th-century cargo schooner that was constructed in the 1980s using plans purchased from the Smithsonian. Clipper City can hold more than 145 passengers between masts and rigging that tower as high as 120 feet above the deck. The vessel can set sail on daytime, sunset, and evening cruises, including specialty excursions that allow passengers to enjoy a champagne brunch, a wine tasting, or an impromptu sea-shanty sing-along. Somm in the City hails Manhattan by Sail as a prime destination for weekend fun and NewYork.com lists it as one of the 12 Great Things to Do with Your Dad in NYC. Shearwater will be this season's cruise.