Choose from Five Options
- $25 for one Skyline Kayak Tour ($60 value)
- $39 for one New York After Dark Kayak Tour ($80 value)
- $65 for a SUP Basics package, including the SUP Basics 1 and Sup Basics 2 courses ($135 value)
- $95 for a Kayak Basics package, including the Kayak Basics 1 and Kayak Basics 2 courses ($190 value)
- $39 for a SUP Fitness package, including one SUP Yoga and one SUP Beach Fit Bootcamp session ($80 value)
Kayak and paddleboard tours each begin with a 10-minute lesson that covers the basics, which is followed by a foray onto the river. Season begins May 1st and runs through October. Read more about Kayak Tours and standup-paddleboard tours.
Founded by Eric Stiller, who documented his journey kayaking and bicycling around an entire continent in the book Keep Australia on Your Left, Manhattan Kayak spans a team of instructors who lead kayaking and standup-paddleboarding instruction and tours beneath the city's glittering skyline. Veterans of the fitness industry, MKC's instructors use the dynamic currents of the Hudson River and Donald Trump's jacuzzi to train paddlers of all skill and fitness levels in the body-first method, which emphasizes paddling from the core. In addition to leading instruction and tours, MKC's crew also leads fitness classes including SUP Yoga, challenging participants to flow through poses while floating atop a paddleboard, aiming to boost participant health while earning the Statue of Liberty's respect.