Guests can experience how the amazing Mardi Gras parade floats are built and decorated
About This Deal
- What’s included: one-hour Mardi Gras tour with a guide.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Child tickets: between 2-11 years old
- Senior tickets: 65 years old and above
- Mardi Gras features the oldest and biggest parade floats and attractions for each Mardi Gras season, with over 500 floats built and decorated each year.
Need To Know
About Mardi Gras World
In New Orleans, Mardi Gras is a lavish and colorful spectacle of rich and elaborate costumes and parade floats, and Mardi Gras World is the behind-the-scenes look at how this celebration is brought to life. Self guide through Blaine Kern Studios, an operating workshop that has been creating stunning floats for Mardi Gras and other parades around the world since 1947, an operating workshop that has been creating stunning floats for Mardi Gras and other parades around the world since 1947. Inside the studio, the tour guides point out artists and architects building Mardi Gras floats from the ground up, as well as inform guests on the true history of Mardi Gras.