All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24hr cancellation notice required, or $20 fee may apply. Appointment required. May redeem across visits. Subject to availability. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Marlene J. Mash, M.D.
Marlene J. Mash, M.D. and her staff know that while beauty may only be skin deep, confidence isn’t. The doctor has spent 20 years performing medical and cosmetic procedures that build her clientele’s self-confidence, ranging from intense pulsed light treatments to eyelid lifts and chemical peels. Regardless of the treatment, the doctor consults with every client to help them decide which, if any, course of action may be taken. Her treatments often continue outside of the office, with skincare products that the doctor prescribes or recommends.